Air Duct Repair
Customer Issue: A construction mishap damaged the external parts of this local landlord’s air duct system.
Our Solution: The HVAC unit itself was undamaged, fortunately, but the main air duct extending into the building’s top floor was cracked and bent. After reattaching it in place with wood glue and rubber sealant and reinforcing the damaged section with a patch, our testing revealed no air leaks.
Customer Issue: The customer had an air vent in a little used back room that rusted badly and needed replacement.
Our Solution: Two of the vent cap’s screws came out with some resistance, but the other two needed to be broken and chipped out. After extracting their remains and cleaning the aperture and scraping it of rust, our replacement grill went in with four new screw holes.
Attic Air Sealing
Customer Issue: Mr. Rhodes needed several air leaks sealed in his attic.
Our Solution: Our team carefully looked for common locations of air leaks, removed all dirty insulation and sealed the cavities where air was moving through. We then replaced damaged insulation with new product to the customer’s satisfaction.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Customer Issue: Additional humidity in the laundry room.
Our Solution: Our team opened the dryer vent on the outside wall and found a blockage. We used a brush mounted on a flexible rod to thoroughly clean the duct, removing all dirt and deposits to enable easier airflow.
Air Duct Repair
Customer Issue: Air ducts needed to be repaired.
Our Solution: Our team checked the system in the problematic rooms and found a tear in the air ducts and a gap next to it. We sealed the gap and repaired the torn part of the ductwork to ensure consistent airflow throughout the household.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: There were large dust and debris accumulations inside the HVAC ducts.
Our Solution: First, we loosened the debris accumulations and separated them from the surface of the vent. Then we collected the dust and debris using a blower and a vacuum for the highest efficiency.
Customer Issue: The aluminum foil dryer vent was twisted and had several leaks.
Our Solution: We replaced the damaged duct with a hard metal one, fitting it properly to the dryer outlet on one side and the hooded vent cap on the other. We chose a metal vent because it is stronger and easier to clean.
Commercial Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: There was a growing amount of debris inside the duct system.
Our Solution: We set up our equipment to be able to reach every corner of the system and removed the debris very carefully in a very short amount of time. To complete the job, we installed a more advanced filter.